Pictures of the Week

other dog

Tom: thanks for the road trip! how did that 130 degree right turn work for ya :whistling: I'm with J Hancock that porch would have needed a full chassis lube job .............after a 101 point inspection :banana: I wish I could raise a cloud of dust like that combine right now, frost came out of the ground "again" 3 time in 4 weeks , I'm starting to think I live in western Washington , every thing is in 4wd. just to move around on flat ground :thumbsdown: I think that flat bed must have been the proto type to see how many winches would fit on one trailer, I've hauled loads where I would still need a couple of "slip ons" cuz I would still be short :loldude:

• Like 1

Tom

Thanks for the pictures.. Have never been thru that bridge / tunell combo ..

Are you off next week??

You and your family Have a Merry Christmas and a safe New Year.

Brocky

Thank you Brocky, thank you very much indeed and right back at you to you and yours. I've got to take a load of pipes to Pa, somewhere up around Washington, and they have a return load in Sharon, so i'll leave tomorrow to make that turn then i'll probably be done for the week.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

It's been quite a few years since I crossed the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel. We were talking about tolls the other day, wonder how much that costs for a truck now? I think it was about $40 the last time I crossed it, and I can't even remember how long ago it was.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

It's been quite a few years since I crossed the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel. We were talking about tolls the other day, wonder how much that costs for a truck now? I think it was about $40 the last time I crossed it, and I can't even remember how long ago it was.

It's been 13-14 years since I crossed it which is why I thought it was where your pics were taken. Note to self: Be sure to read gripping descriptions thoroughly.

Back then it was $33.00. I wasn't expecting it to be that high and it didn't accept ez-pass. My last ray of hope was that the number above the word "fare" was my front axle weight. Nope.

Jim

I thought that was yours, I heard it running. Sounds like you've got one of them there 16V92 Marine Diesels in her, eh?..

or twin 318's? I was about a mile away with the windows up and the radio on when I heard it. I see you have a support boat to the right too, carrying spare parts and oil I assume.

The 16V92 is one of eleven 200kv auxiliary gen sets. The 7 main gen sets are 12V278 400kv sets. These are used when the nookyooler tea kettle is not boiling. As for the two strokes, I bought the boat used, what can I say. I tried to get the previous owner to install 3608 Cats but he wouldn't bite.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS