A few Gems I found on CL

• Like 1

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

its been on CL a few months I think?? think he wanted 800 originally. I don't care about doors, im more curious how solid the cab is??? are you close enough to take a look at the floor/windshield area? im about 2 hours away and have family down there so if I know its solid id take a ride down with the trailer.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

its been on CL a few months I think?? think he wanted 800 originally. I don't care about doors, im more curious how solid the cab is??? are you close enough to take a look at the floor/windshield area? im about 2 hours away and have family down there so if I know its solid id take a ride down with the trailer.

Come on,Matt,it's worth $500 to save it from getting scrapped. No brainer if I was that close.

• Like 1

I think we've had the wide cab u or DM talk on here before, wasn't it all custom stuff not ever a Mack product.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I think we've had the wide cab u or DM talk on here before, wasn't it all custom stuff not ever a Mack product.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Maddog, I met him over there and took a lot of pictures. Here are some, have more and can talk if you'd like. Overall, a B-42 S cut off before the rear springs. Engine and 20 spd. Quad box look to be all there. Dash in surprisingly good shape (I was tempted to buy the gauges, switches, and throttle knob myself!). Windshield area actually looks solid in and out. Glass was there and seemed good (very dirty though so not sure). Back of cab rough at the very bottom but I pulled on it and it seemed solid. Floor rusty with some holes but was there. Underneath cab mounts etc. rusty. Not sure how much would be left after blasting. Back of cab around window (missing) actually looked solid in and out. Trim on hood there and both bulldogs but pitted. Mack trim over radiator actually good but hood ornament not there. No model ID trim. The drivers door is loose in the cab but was sold. (He's not sure if it is actually going, so he said he was asking 750 for cab with both doors, 500 with the one attached (solid w/ glass it seems). I saw it years ago and thought it was junk, but looking up close I think there is a lot there for 500.

post-5023-0-90247400-1419102910_thumb.jp

post-5023-0-27628600-1419103065_thumb.jp

post-5023-0-67382700-1419103101_thumb.jp

post-5023-0-40127300-1419103124_thumb.jp

post-5023-0-80163800-1419103166_thumb.jp

post-5023-0-63918400-1419103230_thumb.jp

Was telling a friend about Mayberry 3 man cab U model. He has a pic of a second u model 3 man mayberry tandem tractor he saw being parted out in A Trovei in port jervis. The air cleaner was on back of cab with a snorkel like coe...Merry Christmas everyone...Brian

p.s. Had to go look at pics, air cleaner on this one down along passenger side frame rail

Was telling a friend about Mayberry 3 man cab U model. He has a pic of a second u model 3 man mayberry tandem tractor he saw being parted out in A Trovei in port jervis. The air cleaner was on back of cab with a snorkel like coe...Merry Christmas everyone...Brian

p.s. Had to go look at pics, air cleaner on this one down along passenger side frame rail

Hey Brian can he send you that picture? You could text it to me. I dont havw your number anymore

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg