New Mack for me! 2014 Mack

They said they have a budget set for 2 new trucks to replace a old '04 379 Pete and a '06 Columbia. They know im die hard Mack and I sold the person that does the truck purchases on buying one. The other truck they just bought is a new T880 KW, but its red.

I owe the guy a box of cigars for doing that. Now I have a truck I can drive until I retire.

• Like 1

Agreed....more.often than not you get what they give......

Gonna try and talk my way into a Western star when I start my new gig in two weeks....because the alternative is a....*shudder*, V**vo.....ugh.....

Have fun with it and be safe, Driver :)

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part....

Congrats on the new ride. You've clearly moved up in the world.

You are however, going to have to learn some basic Mackology. Your truck is not a Vision, but a Pinnacle. It has a larger cab than a Vision as a result of the back wall being pushed back a few more inches. It also has a nicer interior, IMO.

Best of luck with it. What are the specs?

Jim

I agree, I have driven my FL Columbia for a year, taken good care of it, but now close to 900k miles I get my Mack. I will have to pull my Mack mud flaps off the FL and install them on the new truck. The MP8 will be a lot better than my Detroit.

If this Mack holds up well and last with the proper care that I give I hope they will buy 2 more Mack's next year and go away from KW which our fleet is most of now. It will be a true test with the new Mack and the new KW and how they stay on the road .

It was nice seeing the Mack seats, dog prints in the floor, Mack logo and name on everything. I still don't know what to do with myself. Thanks guys. Its nice to be back in the dog house with all of you!

• 2 weeks later...

Jay, see if you can talk em out of some aluminum wheels when its time for tires. You seem to have some pull with purchasing,lol.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

• 4 weeks later...