Pictures of the...Tractor Museum

other dog

The tractor museum is well worth the trip. The owner and prime moving force behind the museum, Keith Jones, has done a remarkable job of putting some very unique and beautiful trucks and tractors on display for the rest of us to enjoy.

• Like 1

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

You're welcome, no problem sharing the pics. Probably be a while before some members can fly in from Washington to see it.

Still nothing like being there, there's way more stuff there than that- the many displays around the perimiter are worth the price of admission. It's hard to take good pictures there anyway, everything is so close together you can't get far enough away to get the whole truck in the picture because you're bumping into something else. Dave's done an outstanding job!

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Wow that truck collection is really growing. Lots of familiar looking trucks in there.

I really like those "hot rod" tractors as well.

Thanks for sharing!

"If it's all the sime to you... I'll droyve that tankah"   Max Rockatansky (The Road Warrior)

Can't wait to see the museum in person! A Studebaker Hawk was a surprise! I just gave away a 1957 Golden Hawk and two 1962 Gran Turismo's. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

OD, great pictures. I have only been working on Saturdays since Suzie has been sick. Keith Jones wants to preserve history and see people enjoy it. He is a good guy and good to work for. Sorry we missed you at Winchester, have not been able to go since Macgungie. Next year for sure. Bones is the Curator at the museum

And does a great job on all the displays, really good guy. The best part to me is sharing it here with everyone.Have to make a couple trips soon for more" stuff", as soon as I'm comfortable leaving. It will continue to grow. Thanks for all the nice comments

OD, great pictures. I have only been working on Saturdays since Suzie has been sick. Keith Jones wants to preserve history and see people enjoy it. He is a good guy and good to work for. Sorry we missed you at Winchester, have not been able to go since Macgungie. Next year for sure. Bones is the Curator at the museum

And does a great job on all the displays, really good guy. The best part to me is sharing it here with everyone.Have to make a couple trips soon for more" stuff", as soon as I'm comfortable leaving. It will continue to grow. Thanks for all the nice comments

No Dave, thank you! I talked to a guy there, he used to work for Truck Enterprises and was a Peterbilt salesman. I think he said his name was Logan?..anyway, nice guy, we talked for a long time, a lot about P.L.Duncan. I asked him where you were and what you were up to but said he didn't know.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Logan works a couple days a week, does a great job on the research and making all the display signs, also runs a scrubber over almost all the 70,000 square feet every day he works. Really good with visitors as well. Takes a bunch of dedicated guys.