GOTTA LOVE THIS

AH a wife that dont nag kids that have left home a big bag cash oh yeah your off to a good start :thumb:

she looks nice and yellow

Paul

PAUL, I CAN TICK ONE BOX, SORT OF! THEY'VE LEFT THE BUILDING! THE ''TROUBLE & STRIFE'' AIN'T TOO BAD THESE DAYS! (WE'VE BEEN MARRIED 31 YEARS) AS FOR MONEY, YEAH WELL WE WON'T GO THERE! GOT THIS PIC OFF FACEF--K, IT'S A DEEPER YELLOW THAN IT LOOKS SO IT'S SAID! I'D HAVE IT NO MATTER WHAT COLOUR, BUT I DO LIKE YELLOW! MICK :D:D:D

:mack1:

My kids on the box of Wheaties, wife on a milk carton and my girlfriend in the centerfold of playboy?

Ain't that nice! While your eating you Wheaties and have the milk on the table you can see both wife and kids and you get to read playboy too. :whistling:

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Any ideas on what that yellow baby has under the hood?

what ever is under the bonnet its a coolpower something either Maxidyne or Thermodyne but is a coolpower truck you can tell by the 2 air cleaners ones for the motor and the other supplys the tip turbine intercooler thingo at least thats the way there done here in Australia and you can tell its a six cylinder buy the short bonnet

Paul

You got it all right there mate............should of added a urinal though...........gotta bad time from my blokes when I didn't put one in the man cave!

F--K ME! THEY CAN GO OUTSIDE 'ROUND THE BACK FOR A PISS! THE SHITTER IS FOR #2'S. MAYBE A PIE OR HOTDOG WARMER WOULD BE GOOD THOUGH. COME TO THINK OF IT, MAKE THE ROOM FOR THE BOG BIGGER PUT IN A SHOWER AND YOU'D ONLY HAVE TO FACE THE MISSUS TWICE A WEEK! MAYBE! :whistling:

• Like 1

:mack1:

F--K ME! THEY CAN GO OUTSIDE 'ROUND THE BACK FOR A PISS! THE SHITTER IS FOR #2'S. MAYBE A PIE OR HOTDOG WARMER WOULD BE GOOD THOUGH. COME TO THINK OF IT, MAKE THE ROOM FOR THE BOG BIGGER PUT IN A SHOWER AND YOU'D ONLY HAVE TO FACE THE MISSUS TWICE A WEEK! MAYBE! :whistling:

Mate we Aussies dont go out side for a piss head out for a SLASH or TO WATER THE HORSE SIPHON THE PYTHON and we blokes dont go for number 2's we TAKE A DUMP or BOMB ENGLAND or SEND THE QUEEN A TELEGRAM and a whole lot more but I thought I might get chucked off if I put them up

And what do put in a pie warmer A MAGGOT BAG or a DOG'S EYE perhaps a GROWLER or maybe a MYSTERY BAG or perhaps a C--K ROLL and after youve had mains for a nice cake whats better than a SNOT BLOCK

Or perhaps if you were feeling real cheeky you would walk into the milk bar or cafe and ask HOW MUCH FOR THE BLOWIES IN THE WINDOW

Gotta love your idea for the crapper sure wont get as much nagging then one can only dream

Paul

Oh yeah when something is stuck or wont work properly we squirt a bit of POSSUM PISS ON IT and when wet are trying to start some stubborn diesel of another make inferior to Mack we give it squirt of GIGGLE GAS and when your away from home and wanna talk to the cheese you give her a bell on the DOG AND BONE I better stop other wise I will be going all night and all you lot will think of lost the plot :)

Paul

Thank you mates for the ideas on the matter of the engine, I just had doubts it could have V8 under the short hood.

Do you really need in Australia whole a second air filter to supply a tip turbine? I thinks it blows a bunch of air just back to the outside.

And I really like the way of living described above :twothumbsup:

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012