mid 90's dm and 58k rears

thanks ....any issues good bad ugly? concerning 50's

A lot of guys spend the extra money for them for the extra strength. Terzians Cls for example had them and many other around here. Not too heavy and not light either. Should have the single piece housings being 50s where as 44s of the same year commonly have the 2 piece ones that crack and leak. They usually start the single piece with 46 and up.

Matt

I spoke with bryan before i moved on this truck, tried to get him to sell me his :whistling: no chance.... im not sure what to do color wise, i like my grey and black but the classic red might show up. I always liked #94.... impresive truck

He'll never sell that truck or his Superliner. I was just dumping there today..shame it sits outside especially after getting it repainted last year... truck is too heavy anyway to haul. weighs 36k empty. they need the 76500 permit just to get 20 tons on it.

I think your colors would look good. T Dev has a DM on the road now painted up similar scheme

He'll never sell that truck or his Superliner. I was just dumping there today..shame it sits outside especially after getting it repainted last year... truck is too heavy anyway to haul. weighs 36k empty. they need the 76500 permit just to get 20 tons on it.

How many KWs he running now? I see the 2 with steels bodies hauling out of our buddies quarry a couple days a week.

Matt

How many KWs he running now? I see the 2 with steels bodies hauling out of our buddies quarry a couple days a week.

He has 4 KW's now. Truck 81 is his personal T800 with the alum body, truck 82 has a matching body but in steel, then they have trucks 12 &14 with smooth side steel bodies. the dm and superliner are only macks left

• Like 2

he said the same thing to me . it is to heavy for me and what i need. said he is trading in a kw for a new one soon with auto.

tdev sent me some pics of his, they look good grey and black cabs with black bodys, said he's selling the newer trucks and buying two more older mechanical macks.

Landscaper from Milford bought 3 or 4 of his trucks i hear.

Matt