Truck sales up

:banana: U.S. sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks rose 15.7% in July compared with year-ago, as deliveries hit 35,966 units, WardsAuto data shows. In Class 8, nearly all brands enjoyed double-digit gains as sales jumped 17.8% to 18,793 units, compared with 15,340 year-ago. Mack led all brands, posting a 45.2% gain and increasing its share to 10.0% from 8.1% in prior-year. PACCAR’s Kenworth and Peterbilt brands also posted solid gains of 23.9% and 17.2%, respectively. Segment leader

wow impressive but that califonia freindly horseshit think had alot to do with it,clean air act,,,,i know my company had to buy a lotta new rigs cause of it,,,i wound up in a brand new one myself,,,,anything 07,,,and older had to go,,,,of coarse it mad it nice for us,,employee,s im not complaining.lol.i see our sacramento yard just gotta bunch new city rigs...bob

I agree that some of this is a result of new emissions forcing some carriers into new equipment as well as a dwindling supply of good pre-DPF trucks.

wow impressive but that califonia freindly horseshit think had alot to do with it,clean air act,,,,i know my company had to buy a lotta new rigs cause of it,,,i wound up in a brand new one myself,,,,anything 07,,,and older had to go,,,,of coarse it mad it nice for us,,employee,s im not complaining.lol.i see our sacramento yard just gotta bunch new city rigs...bob

I didn't think you guys ran anything old but some time in recent months I saw an older Volvo with a red frame, which I believe would be an ex-AF or ex-Watkins.

Jim