Tool box looks good. Just mounted mine on the CX yesterday, they came from Merrit, to have them with the doors the correct way one of the emblems would up side down so looking around the shop I found a couple old plastic mack emblems re drilled the holes and there you go. I think the M A C K on the rad shell would look nice across the back of your box.

Looks cool Leslie.

And I'm with Ray - Big "Mack" letters from the front would be good on it.

I always liked your B. Does my memory serves right about it had originally V8 ?

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Yes, a B-615...864 V8...Wish I could find one that ran! Cheap! Back when I forst got mine, there was a completely original one that ran (ad said it had a nasty oil leak) I could have gotten for $2500!!!!!!!!! I still kick myself in the ass for not scooping it up! Took a boat ride...probably threw the V8 in the garbage! Oh the humanity!!!

traded one of those 864 v8s and double over quadbox with a double disk clutch for a B model year back. still kick myself..... . was in a Dm600 and there was only about 200 made with v8's! this one ran excellent but was so rough we had to drive it around with the hand throttle on the dash well because there was no floor or hammer pedal anymore

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg