Wolf Wagon

41chevy

Been some real oddballs in the trucking industry,but I think the worst invention ever was this! no way in world would I have ever driven this thing!........................................Mark

Holy Crap!!! No way would I even sit in that. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

well one thing about that one mark is you wouldn't have to clean the wind shield during the summer cuz I don't think that bugs even fly that low!

Than you hit a toll and need your trunk monkey to pay the toll taker

post-3242-0-29976700-1408982614.jpg

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Holy Crap!!! No way would I even sit in that. Paul

I'm not too sure there were very many jakes that enjoyed riding in one of these Oshkosh LTI ladders either.... Although the cab under design of the Strick was even worse than the Oshkosh

104207-500-0.jpg?rev=1

Ed Smith

1957 B85F 1242 "The General Ike"

Been some real oddballs in the trucking industry,but I think the worst invention ever was this! no way in world would I have ever driven this thing!........................................Mark

saw a picture of one when they were testing them,,,,no i wouldnt drive it either...looks very dangerous...bob

post-3242-0-14346500-1409069642_thumb.jp

• Like 2

P.T.CHESHIRE

• 1 month later...

. What in the world happen to that truck ??.......did a swift or a Werner driver run over the top of a yard jockey.......bobby j.