Superliner finished

There still facing the wrong way, they aren't speaking to me that's why there ass's are inboard,,,,lol. I can blame my father he put them on for me while I was working one day, just have not had the heart to tell him there wrong and there all wired in because there heated. Other than that gaffe the rest of the parts went on correctly.

Scott I got those from a person selling them on here last fall, they are the Boles originals for the truck they where in original sealed box and we finally had the time to mount them, I see them on ebay every so often for sale. Thanks to everyone for the nice comments, my truck is in nice company with the rest of the other sharp Superliners on here, do plan to take the truck to Mack Truckfest at the end of the month so maybe see some of you guys there.

Jack

Scott sorry mind melt, thought you asked about stoneguards I just mounted under lights, the mirrors are made by Metal Mirrors, they where on the truck, I have a new set to mount when I have time. They come in different heights, mine are just 20" with a single guide post, You have to remove your bumper guides or extend them out, I have a set I could not mount because they hit the mirrors when the hood was flipped up. Also recent picture with stoneguards under headlights.

Jack

post-13513-0-54914300-1409592118_thumb.j