I like how the fuel tanks are behind the cab and just steps under the doors. And like a lot of west coast trailers you can see the kingpin setting is maybe 18" and you cannot move the trailer forward to cover the front duals. My Trailmobile which was a west coast is set up like that. I would seem to be more for a single axle but that was not common at all in the west.

Since I stretched mine out, I'd like to put a set of small round alum tanks behind the bunk, like that truck, and then steps(battery boxes/toolbox) under the doors. I like that look.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Since I stretched mine out, I'd like to put a set of small round alum tanks behind the bunk, like that truck, and then steps(battery boxes/toolbox) under the doors. I like that look.

not sure if this is what you had in mind, but you could gather some ideas from the project notes....

http://hankstruckforum.com/htforum/index.php?PHPSESSID=dadnr4is5i3ll2t6gcn8c7gng1&topic=52765.0

yes, it's a KW but he got it to look very appealing and useable storage in the step area.

BC Mack

post-10384-0-00184300-1406853083_thumb.j

• Like 2