Changes at ATHS

Brocky

Yesterday, July 21st 2014, Mr. Bill Johnson tendered his resignation as Executive Director. No information is available as to why.

ATHS will now be looking for a person well versed in the operation of a non profit orginazition.

• Like 2

Brocky

Yesterday, July 21st 2015, Mr. Bill Johnson tendered his resignation as Executive Director. No information is available as to why.

ATHS will now be looking for a person well versed in the operation of a non profit orginazition.

Wow-this IS big news-in particular it will be big news up here in "Wellington Mack" country.

I was thinking (and I have no ax to grind) when I got that annual report. Look at the "staff". Look at the "office". Look at the "visitors"!

19 visitors per month! Look at the money spent on that sign! Motor Cargo? Who cares? Looks like one donation from a prior "big cheese" sends the entire organization over the cliff like a bunch of lemmings!

I look at what the ATCA "Staff" does on a shoestring and I say..."works for me!"

• Like 2

Yesterday, July 21st 2015, Mr. Bill Johnson tendered his resignation as Executive Director. No information is available as to why.

I'm assuming (and I don't like "ass"uming) that you mean 2014 and not next year 2015?

Live every day like it's your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Careful thought and clear understanding concerning the nature of the organization will be needed for those choosing the replacement.

100% correct. And I should elaborate on my earlier post. I guess it shows I'm not a "bigger is better" guy-be it government or a non-profit organization. Obviously the ATHS board liked the idea of a large organization and the associated costs with running an office and a "library". "Work expands with time allocated". The more people you have, the more people justify their position/existence.

• Like 1

Wow...saw that posted on Facebook. Hmmmm, trouble in paradise? I'm sure the world will never know the real reasons. Seems sudden from an outsiders view, but I'm sure behind the scenes it has been building. With all the bad feelings from all the issues from the past few years.

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"