Pictures NOT for the faint of heart

You mean the expanding foam wasn't doing a good job of keeping everything together?!

I think the foam was used to try to keep the spreading from getting worse, but as you can see, it didn't work.

Live every day like it's your last, because one of these days, it will be.

After reading all the fore-words I was waiting to see anything but was impressed deep enough.

Those pieces determine no way back indeed.

Couldn't you send me 2-3 of them to make slightly up my poor Canadian 3/8 rails?

Where do you plan to get new rails from?

Are you going to build it a double again or a single one?

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

For sale, RW frame needs assembly. Can be shipped UPS.

A couple more cuts and you could ship it USPS flat rate! lol

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Hey guys I'm in the process of buying a Superliner cab . It's still on the frame but the guy was going to cut the frame in front and back and scrap the rest . I am putting the cab on my 761 brockway . If there are people out there that want parts I ll get the whole thing , I just don't need it hanging around the shop but I do hate seeing it get cut up ! The only thing they want out of it is motor and tranny . You can contact me 860-227-4865 I'm in Ct.

After reading all the fore-words I was waiting to see anything but was impressed deep enough.

Those pieces determine no way back indeed.

Couldn't you send me 2-3 of them to make slightly up my poor Canadian 3/8 rails?

Where do you plan to get new rails from?

Are you going to build it a double again or a single one?

I have a 88 superliner on hold to restore but when the V-8 became available, I decided to make it a donor for the frame. The frame is in excellent condition for this project. V-8 was a double frame and the donor is also.post-147-0-44083500-1398295720_thumb.jpg
  • Like 2

Live every day like it's your last, because one of these days, it will be.

The one in the picture seems to me as a perfect double frame.

Just no spread as far as i can see.

There were many talks about them double's issues and I too liked the idea of drilling holes from an inside and putting grease fittings in inner rails. So you can fill up in between. Just don't greaze it before painting.

Happily I have the single frame in my R.

I also provided repair of the frame on my 1945 Mack. It had the single rails but with a big "butterfly" crossmember in the bogie area. There was a lot of rust and spread. I had it apart totally an sand blasted. Than painted everything separately and applied liquid seal in between.

post-3971-0-00611300-1398363106_thumb.jp

post-3971-0-82915300-1398363233_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012