Watt's Online Store!

Have you guys checked out our new online store lately?

I have just added a PDF catalog feature that allows you to print a hard copy of any store category! You can also create a wish list that stays saved in your account! It allows you to find items fast and place orders when you are ready!

The store also emails you tracking number updates when your order is shipped! There are also several useful tools on your account page such as gift card info and such!

Be sure to visit the store and create a FREE account if you haven't already!

http://www.wattstruckcenter.com/store/

If you want to order online but the item you need is not listed, let me know! If it is available, I can add it to the online inventory!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Sounds good Barry!

Might a wish list be used for not only items showed out in the online store?

No, it will only save items within the online store. Again, We can work on adding more items! Be sure to post some ideas of what you would like to see listed!

• Like 1

bmodel_logo.png

Thank you Barry: Brings back memories of Sears Roebuck catalog when I was a kid before Christmas.........bobby j.

Haha, I just told my kids about how we used to circle the stuff we wanted for Christmas for our parents to find. They wondered why I just didn't email links to them?? LOL! How times change!

• Like 1

bmodel_logo.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Help Barry ! I am in Ontario Canada, I was trying to buy the radiator opening molding for my r688st.Two of Part # 24RU516, I have the clips and lower piece new already.

Mack/Volvo shipped MAC 85136069 - it is a black rubber gasket that they say to use in place of the chrome pieces. Needless to say, I would like chrome.

I tried the phone # for Watts but it won't work ( maybe because I'm outside the states)

Could I get a # for watts? and is it possible to get those pieces ? Mack up here say "black rubber or nothing"

Thanks in advance

Keith

Keith 

Thanks a million farmer, thats a great help. Guess I couldn't see the number for looking at it.

You will also be proud to know I had the new to me R out yesterday, and when you put your foot into it … it rolls the coal real nice. Very happy with it so far!!

Keith