Metric to NPT air Coupler

I'm having trouble finding a coupler that adapts my metric air hoses to my spring break assembly. The coupler is simple enough but yet I cannot find it. It is 16x1mm X 3/8" NPT. My local Mack dealer is telling me that it isn't supposed to be on my 1998 CS200P, just an elbow adapter. Perhaps my truck was built on a Friday afternoon of a three day weekend though. My local Terminal Air Break could not help ether, nor many other similar places. I need a little direction on this one guys :idunno:

-Thanks

Ron

post-17806-0-31117000-1397515238_thumb.j

Ron, Could you just replace that piece of air line with a piece of 1/2 dot plastic air line from spring brake to service valve or q/r valve which ever the case may be ........ Or have a piece of #six aeroquip line made up and just change your pipe ends to aeroquip .....

Back at the valve it is the same 16mm so I would still need an adapter of some sort. I think I can salvage the nut from the old hose and make a new hose with the old nut for the valve end and put NPT at the spring break end if I have to. Someplace in this world is a warehouse full of 16x1mm x 3/8"NPT couplers, I still hope to find one.