2007 Mack CHN613 Rawhide

Superdog

2007 Mack Rawhide,485 hp E7,18 speed Fuller ,3:73 rears,air ride,recent turbo and clutch,11R22.5 Alcoa Dura-brite wheels, 603k miles. Different truck in the works,need to find a home for this one first. As far as newer trucks go,this one has been very reliable . We've lost most of the longer hauls and just don't need this much truck anymore.

post-61-0-61446600-1393534335_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

This don't have anything to do with how it runs,but it's got damn near every piece of available SS trim you can get for one,also. Headlight trim,air intake trim,vents,chop tops and deflectors on the doors,bug shield,deep visor,it didn't have the cab skirt lights when we got it,so we swapped those out for one with lights. My son took the side extenders off the sleeper,but I will throw those in .,also have a Merritt headache rack I will throw in for an extra $500.

• 1 month later...

Getting one of these,my son wants to go back to old school.

attachicon.gif16-schwind_cruiseliners_lined_up_at_the_waupun_truck_n_show..jpg

Bull Mack should get ahhold of me,I gotta R model thats right up his ally,LOL.

I think there's a Cruiseliner on truck paper. Real sharp, black, aluminum wheels, etc. Decent price for the condition it's in. It looks just like the ones you posted. I think the company lettered on it is Schwind/Schwindt/whatever...

Being in the process of getting your CDL's is like sitting on death row...

• 3 weeks later...