•  

• Welcome to BigMackTrucks.com

Welcome to BigMackTrucks.com, the best resource on the Internet for Antique, Classic and Modern Mack Trucks!  

Please login or register to take advantage of everything BMT has to offer.  Memberships are Free and offer many benefits:

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
    • Showcase your trucks in our Garage
    • Photo Gallery, Member Blogs and much more...
    • Add events to our community calendar
    • Create your own profile and make new friends
    • Customize your experience!
    • Mack Dealer and Corporate personnel can contact the ADMIN after registration for access to the Dealer Forums.

If you are having trouble logging in or haven't received your validation email, you can post as a guest in the Guest Forum.

login  register
    Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

B Model Fire Truck

• Please log in to reply
    4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   pavrguy3

pavrguy3

Gear Jammer

• Puppy Poster
    • PipPipPipPip
    • 15 posts
    • Make:mack
    • Model:b 85
    • Year:1961

Posted 28 February 2008 - 09:35 PM

:mack1: gentlemen, i'm thinking of purchasing a 1961 b 95 mack fire truck , open cab, the twin to the truck i chased on my stingray bike in my youth, been sitting for about 10 years, whats the chance this 707 gas motor is siezed ? if so can they be 'freed up' , i hear parts for this this model are impossible to find, 2500.oo asking price, body is solid , worth saving ?? thanks for your help

#2 OFFLINE   Charlie Hatfield

Charlie Hatfield

BMT Veteran VIP

• Big Dog
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • 194 posts
    • Make:Mack
    • Model:BB
    • Year:1929

Posted 29 February 2008 - 09:27 AM

Not a bad price for that truck, need to post picture, Make sure of all systems working. Engine parts are scarce, but shouldn't need any unless it has a problem also.

#3 OFFLINE   BigRedMack

BigRedMack

Engine Started

• Puppy Poster
    • PipPip
    • 9 posts
    • Make:MACK
    • Model:B61
    • Year:1960

Posted 04 March 2008 - 03:00 PM

hey i have unsezied a few gas engines with a mixture of diesel fuel and ATF fluid that is pourd down the spark plug ports and let sit for about a week then either got a breaker bar on the bolt that comes to the cam shaft or just drug it behind my wrecker ive done in on a combine and a internatinal pickup

#4 OFFLINE   1961mackb61t

1961mackb61t

Old Iron Expert

• Porch Pup
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • 56 posts
    • Make:Mack
    • Model:B61T
    • Year:1961

Posted 07 April 2008 - 04:48 PM

:mack1: gentlemen, i'm thinking of purchasing a 1961 b 95 mack fire truck , open cab, the twin to the truck i chased on my stingray bike in my youth, been sitting for about 10 years, whats the chance this 707 gas motor is siezed ? if so can they be 'freed up' , i hear parts for this this model are impossible to find, 2500.oo asking price, body is solid , worth saving ?? thanks for your help

To me it sounds like a great deal. Yeah and amke sure that all fo the systems work of that fire truck. Good luck

#5 OFFLINE   MADDOG93

MADDOG93

BMT Veteran VIP

• Big Dog
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • 229 posts
    • Make:mack
    • Model:r685t
    • Year:1968

Posted 11 April 2008 - 10:06 PM

WELL DID YOU GET IT. WILL NOT SELL MINE FOR LESS THEN 10,000.00 1957 B95 #1070 EX PORT CHESTER NEW YORK

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users