Some modern Aussie Mack's

Why doesn't mack USA offer a nice big sleeper likes those on the titans here ? It would be a big hit in Canada

Cause it would dig into the Volvo market share !! If these guys over here ever got there hands on one a those it would be all over for Volvo road integral sleeper don't ya think???

Bullhusk

• Like 1

Well guys I am from Maine live and drive in Australia and I can tel you they all don't have them bunks on them and a new one cost around 300 to 500 thousand new they have them on a collar here most have the new mp motors in them unlike back home they tow 2 trailers and have length problems and longest single is 48 feet hope all safe back there

Why doesn't mack USA offer a nice big sleeper likes those on the titans here ? It would be a big hit in Canada

Yep they would be a big hit in Canada......

If Mack felt there was enough of a market share to gain in building them.....

It took almost 4 years to get Mack to build a less then 40" sleeper onto the Titan. When I spoke to Mack Canada's marketing man about sleepers on Titans a year after the release that was his answer. "Not enough money to be made in that market segment". God forbid you build a big heavy truck with a sleeper you can do more then rest your head in. Meanwhile every KW, Pete, Western Star, and Freightliner go by here hauling heavy with an average of a 60" midrise sleeper on them. Mills Heavy Haul from Halifax Nova Scotia mounted a 60" slightly customized midrise on a Titan. He has blown the doors off me a few times passing through Ontario. It looks beautiful. It took a customer to do it on his own.

This is as good as it gets in North America.

IMG 2614 Mack

• 9 months later...

The exhaust is set up th@ way to cart fuel

AKA fuel haul kit

COSTS

any decent base model wiff sum grunt will cost bout 250k

then add chrome, bling, Sinbin, bling, makeup, bling, fancy alloy wheels, bling, chiken lights oh did eye mention bling

all D above add nuther 100 - 200 k

b8b9cd37413317463f87702cd203448e.jpg

>1039812_11972598.jpg

Clikity .. ClikClikCLik.....Castlemaine Truck Show on right now az we speak

http://www.castlemainetruckshow.com/cts/

LOL

cya

§wishy