•  

• Welcome to BigMackTrucks.com

Welcome to BigMackTrucks.com, the best resource on the Internet for Antique, Classic and Modern Mack Trucks!  

Please login or register to take advantage of everything BMT has to offer.  Memberships are Free and offer many benefits:

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
    • Showcase your trucks in our Garage
    • Photo Gallery, Member Blogs and much more...
    • Add events to our community calendar
    • Create your own profile and make new friends
    • Customize your experience!
    • Mack Dealer and Corporate personnel can contact the ADMIN after registration for access to the Dealer Forums.

If you are having trouble logging in or haven't received your validation email, you can post as a guest in the Guest Forum.

login  register
    Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

59' H Model Mack For Sale In In

• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   bulldog man

bulldog man

Ya I was Naned After A B-Model Mack lol

• BMT Benefactor
    • 1,156 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 05:42 PM

For those that are interested heres a link for a 59' H Model "cherry picker" :mack1: s/a tractor for $1500.00 in Veerderburg,IN

59' H Model Mack

Later yall

:mack1:

Old Dog Is alive & doing well w/ new owner right here in the Millington,Tn Area !!! Thank you Lord for sending a fellow Mack Man to rescue my name sake & pride & joy Old Dog from the scrap yard in Memphis!! hopfully he will running again soon.

#2 OFFLINE   NoClueJoe66

NoClueJoe66

BMT Forum Guru

• BMT Benefactor
    • 769 posts
    • Make:Mack
    • Model:Searching

Posted 29 December 2007 - 02:35 PM

For those that are interested heres a link for a 59' H Model "cherry picker" :mack1: s/a tractor for $1500.00 in Veerderburg,IN
    59' H Model Mack
    Later yall

Needs a little work, but for that price you could make a nice tractor out of her.
    This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

#3 OFFLINE   bulldog man

bulldog man

Ya I was Naned After A B-Model Mack lol

• BMT Benefactor
    • 1,156 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 05:51 PM

Thats what i thought also now if i just had the room for a B80 SERIES & an H Model & a C Model id be happy ;)

later yall & happy new year

Old Dog Is alive & doing well w/ new owner right here in the Millington,Tn Area !!! Thank you Lord for sending a fellow Mack Man to rescue my name sake & pride & joy Old Dog from the scrap yard in Memphis!! hopfully he will running again soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users