egr delete kit

Not much to delete on an 05 there's no dpf, no screen, just egr and on those the turbos gave more trouble than anything else. I think the Borg Warner replacement turbos solved those issues but staxx would be the one to ask for sure.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I have performed disabling the EGR system on two of my CHNs.I first removed the EGR valve.I used the mounting gasket to make a block off plate from 1/8 steel plate. If you use thicker than 1/8 ,the studs wont be long enough.replace the valve with plate and gasket.I then removed the EGR cooler.I welded plugs inside each hose nipple w a mig.I did nothing to the coolant nipples,only the air passages.I then took to MACK dealer.They were able to program around the codes .Sorry I dont know how.Engine lamp rarely comes on.No noticable change in perfromance. These mods were done over 2 years ago.

Not much to delete on an 05 there's no dpf, no screen, just egr and on those the turbos gave more trouble than anything else. I think the Borg Warner replacement turbos solved those issues but staxx would be the one to ask for sure.

The Borg Warner turbo's were problematic as well. 2 of my trucks had vane issues.

I have performed disabling the EGR system on two of my CHNs.I first removed the EGR valve.I used the mounting gasket to make a block off plate from 1/8 steel plate. If you use thicker than 1/8 ,the studs wont be long enough.replace the valve with plate and gasket.I then removed the EGR cooler.I welded plugs inside each hose nipple w a mig.I did nothing to the coolant nipples,only the air passages.I then took to MACK dealer.They were able to program around the codes .Sorry I dont know how.Engine lamp rarely comes on.No noticable change in perfromance. These mods were done over 2 years ago.

no gain in fuel mileage or power??

• 3 years later...
On Monday, April 22, 2013 at 8:12 PM, raydurr said:

You wouldn't happen to have any pictures of what you did. 

• 6 months later...