Mack B Model tandem dump

diggerpro

I have a Mack B-42 tandem dump that has been converted to a 673 diesel. I've owned the truck for over a dozen years and have used it as a site truck in my Excavating business. It always starts and runs great and has a Duplex transmisson and power steering. It's not road worthy because of some rust on the double frame rails and some worn suspension. I believe it to have 44K rears and is sitting on a mix of 10.00X20 tires and some 11 R 22.5's the steering tires are in great shape and the rest are ok= I have decided to sell it as I bought a B-81SX last year and don't need two of them. Ask me about the title. I do not have one for it but do know where to point you to track the original down. I never pursued it as I never intended to put it on the road. The cab is in great condition as I think that it was always a dump truck and the cab shield protected it from the weather- floor is also solid with only some rust on the front fenders. There are a couple of leaks in the Hydrolic system and the power steering . The truck has an air starter but I do have a rebuilt electric starter for it as well as a series parallel swithch and generator- It starts with a little push so we never put the new starter on it but it goes with the truck. The box is a 13 or 14 ' and is possibly vintage to the truck. It's a 1959 same year as the truck . It's a very restorable truck!!!! I have a bill of sale for it from when I bought it and will provide the buyer one as well Any questions feel free to call me at 570-419-1099 Asking $5500.

post-7238-0-53444100-1358816591_thumb.jp

post-7238-0-98105300-1358816618_thumb.jp

post-7238-0-43095100-1358816658_thumb.jp

• Like 1