Chicago R models

Was looking at the dash lights in the mighty R I see the fiber optic ribbon and traced it around the dash back back speedo and tach they

Work but where is the bulb or where is the bulb owners manual says it a 1895 I think

Was at the Rochelle landfill the other day dumping some spoils, not my favorite place to go but I got out unharmed.

While I was there I saw a couple LRS trucks, one the guy had cleaned up nice, and an MR getting cleaned out.

post-13943-0-50813600-1435028662_thumb.j

post-13943-0-95811300-1435028681_thumb.j

post-13943-0-61184200-1435028700_thumb.j

• Like 2

Gotta love those landfills driving on that wood wrecking getting flats hailed slot of spoil and wood wrecking mallard lake settlers hill and green valley

Landfills suck. I had a log get stuck between my duals as I was backing up and come up and crunch my full fender. Happened

about 12 years ago, still pisses me off.

• Like 1

Was rolling north on I 55 to rt 30 to got to our shop in the R and Axle trailer saw the nice RD for pjs going north and the driver did a double take out the back window to see the R couldn't see who it was glad mines a head turner too LOL

• Like 1

These are a few pics from the last week or two. Saw a stork Mack, Saw a newer Granite township truck getting some gravel,

saw a red R-model from Geneva that I've never seen before, and a Kyler Exc red R-model.

I saw that red R model also last week at Peace and 38. Could see what it said on the door.