Chicago R models

Made it to the truck show at maggios today saw mr Peter Mack but he was busy polishing and signing autographs lol love your b model and the Petes love that diamond t and international westcoaster very nice I must say

Wish I could have gone. I had to play in the rain and mud, but we got about as much sit time as we did actually work so I'll take that.

I know they are not MACKS, but thought you'd like to see the new Plote purchase. They are getting the wet kits put in at Mark's Machine Shop in Sycamore. Fuzz said that he thinks they bought five CATS and 10 MACKS. I guess Heil is doing the MACKS.

The CATS were $10,000 more then the MACKS, but they have the CAT automatic so maybe that's why? Though he said they shifted pretty hard.

post-13203-0-73065500-1432691586_thumb.j

post-13203-0-72369200-1432691597_thumb.j

post-13203-0-57288500-1432691609_thumb.j

post-13203-0-23397200-1432691620_thumb.j

A friend of mine said that he has a friend that is gonna start driving for a new, 2nd, minority division of "D" Construction. He doesn't know the name of the company, but I guess they bought 12 brand new trucks and trailers. He's not sure if they are MACKS or not, but I'm kinda guessing that they are. I told him to have his friend send him picks when he starts working and to send them to me.