Chicago R models

The  sharp red/silver CH in the picture along with the  BCR,belongs to Buck-A-Dell Farms of Huntley,Il. It is a former  Matlack truck. Ron "Re-Run" Behrens  drives it. Saturday  was the first  day  this year he had it out of the barn. Said he wanted to run the dust off of it!  Al20170408_153141.thumb.jpg.84c958ec8ae71d93f89716cde3761165.jpg

• Like 2

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

10 hours ago, james j neiweem said:

Can't kill those UPS CH's. Are the Visions all gone.:mellow:

No we have several they brought here from California when they took all our first gen Pinnacles for emissions rules out there. We have several 2013 Pinnacles I drive a 2017 Pinnacle. 

14 hours ago, ranchhopper said:

A friend just brought home a Harry Kuhn B model maybe you guys have a picture of it in your archives some where.

We have some Harry W. Kuhn B model pics hanging up in lunch room at work.   I should get them scanned and posted.  

1 hour ago, PeterMack said:

Another Sunset superstar. We've only had a foot of rain, good time to pull over in the ditch.

20170330_084924.jpg

Why it was not layed  over at that time,is beyond me! I remember  that  guy on 72,wasn't  so  lucky.  Al  

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

• 2 weeks later...

No that wasn't me that was #1 his truck was down pinion seal was out he hates driving  my RD but he's got seniority so I get either drive the 6 wheeler  which I don't mind or sit home he don't like driving  the 6 wheeler  either so I got to sit home we don't have hardly any work.he bitches quit a bit  he d bitch if he was hung with a new rope.he don't like pulling the axle trailer either.but when your senior  driving and can squeeze under the desk you work in the slow times LOL. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, PeterMack said:

You didn't see me. My uncle's truck is an all silver Peterbilt, Jim(aka 150) drives my old red/silver Pete and my Dad has the blue Pete with the bunk. I know he was on 20 Friday. My blue Pete was resting in the barn. I'm in a red/black Pete now.

It was probably your dad then I heard you were a bit surprised to find out Stan Guess had bought that old red B model.

8 hours ago, PeterMack said:

Yeah, I was surprised Jim let that truck go. He was in the right place at the right time. Looks like it went to a good home. Stan looks like he's having a fun time with it. I saw he got it lettered this weekend.

18010684_1392732637432172_5876863959876362701_n.jpg

I was going to ask you about  that  truck,Brian. I thought Jim had owned it. Looked  like a decent truck, at the meeting. The  guy spent a good  chunk of  time talking to  Dave's dad. That's  what it's  all  about!  Al