Chicago R models

Michigan had to be the biggest user of Superliners with 3406's in them. I remember back in the day, in the Michigan Truck Trader advertised several brandy new Superliners with either E-9 Or 3406B power. 18F,44R. Mich. Specials. Al

• Like 1

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Got my Christmas edition First Gear B model out, but Santa had an accident.

No OHS in your place lol no orange vest and beep beep of some buzzer to help guide you down the path to safety LOL

I reckon Santa would be used to falling down Chimneys so he should be able to tough it ok

Paul

• Like 1

What made them much specials the heavy specs for.the gross weight what is it in much 150- 160,000

Yes,mackey. Heavy specs - double frames. I remember 5 axle semi plates being good for 72,000,while the plates on a Mich. Train read 165,000. That was in the late '70's. Al

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

No Mack's today, just thought I'd take a little time to showcase the awesome dump truck drivers we have in northern IL.

The burnt one I saw on 20 in Hanover Park a couple months ago, the one on its side my Dad saw last week on 47 on

the north side of Huntley, and the yellow one happened this week out on 90. The burnt one may not have been the

drivers fault, maybe, but the other two look to be driver failure.

post-13943-0-07198300-1451169171_thumb.j

post-13943-0-79420100-1451169301_thumb.j

post-13943-0-23762900-1451169325_thumb.j

post-13943-0-05106900-1451169336_thumb.j

• Like 1

do all your tires still hold air? That has to be one of the worst scrapyards to go in...how much is scrap down now? pretty terrible last time I went

Not sure what the price was. Took some to Milwaukee in the morning then General in the afternoon. I think I got at least twenty

flat tires in there. I know I only have 18, but I figure two more had got flattened twice just for good measure. That yard leaves little

to be desired.

• Like 1