Welcome to BigMackTrucks.com
Welcome to BigMackTrucks.com, the best resource on the Internet for Antique, Classic and Modern Mack Trucks!
Please login or register to take advantage of everything BMT has to offer. Memberships are Free and offer many benefits:
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
- Showcase your trucks in our Garage
- Photo Gallery, Member Blogs and much more...
- Add events to our community calendar
- Create your own profile and make new friends
- Customize your experience!
- Mack Dealer and Corporate personnel can contact the ADMIN after registration for access to the Dealer Forums.
If you are having trouble logging in or haven't received your validation email, you can post as a guest in the Guest Forum.
Trucking News: Oregon DOT: 242 is Not a Truck Route
BMT Forum Bot
, Jun 20 2012 02:10 AM
No replies to this topic
Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:10 AM
The Oregon Department of Transportation wants to remind commercial drivers that Oregon 242 is not a truck route.View the full article
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
- Odds and Ends
- Trucking News