Connecticut Construction Trucks

On 12/23/2023 at 9:01 AM, mowerman said:

Oh, same here man I can’t throw anything out. I’ve recently decided to get rid of shit I know for sure I’m not going to use… bob

Oh by the way, I’m only getting rid of shit to put more shit there. I’m not going to use ha ha I know I’m not alone in this…. Bob

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

I like the 'R' models, and the RD,  But I really like the DM.   great group of trucks there..  Jojo

checking the picture , same thoughts crossed my mind. sharp looking fleet ;; but that DM just stands out ..  stance . appearance ; it's a HD looking  work truck. might be the "ole school" look;; round air horns and much more. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, blackdog2 said:

Getting close to done.......416293041_10230776232247743_4527699278305709874_n.thumb.jpg.3b54058897ce484eae362fe9dabdf12a.jpg

just don't bend those fish bowls under bumper =LOL under side of hood also painted ; Darn nice job ;not a rattle can paint job.  A+A+A+A+A+

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, blackdog2 said:

Town of Middlebury Conn stainless polished 417560911_761671599318707_1017287527009607584_n.thumb.jpg.7e6495e3a6518acfe0db301452fd5a78.jpg

possibly  the thought  process was : if we spend a "little" more money and buy a stainless  it will last longer carrying salt sand and so forth. either that they want a 1st prize trophy in Memorial day parade.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blackdog2 said:

Change oil & filter's and Fan belt's all day job with out tilting fender's ......

sure would have liked to collect a dollar for every time (not counting smashing fingers or slamming head on something ) that You said to yourself " what the F-- am I doing this for. LOL the fun and thrill of being a mechanic

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/23/2023 at 12:27 PM, mechohaulic said:

Not a pack-rat ;; difference is you are saving for tomorrow. does tomorrow ever get here ==Nope it becomes today!!!LOL

So many times in the past as soon as I throw something out, I seem to need it right away afterwards had an old Chevy truck transmission. I moved to five different houses. Finally I gave it away and wouldn’t you know I needed it right after and had to go out and buy one 

5 hours ago, mechohaulic said:

checking the picture , same thoughts crossed my mind. sharp looking fleet ;; but that DM just stands out ..  stance . appearance ; it's a HD looking  work truck. might be the "ole school" look;; round air horns and much more. 

Yes sir I am definitely pissing myself over that one looks like mine