Connecticut Construction Trucks

1 minute ago, mechohaulic said:

little "fluff and buff ";  paint a dinosaur face on boom the kids would have a great time looking at it

Plunske's has 2 1-has a DM-cab and a Mack Motor the other is a Oshkosh powered with Cumming's I'll find picture's they did a job for a friend that water tanker rolled down a hill with 2 to upright it

• Like 1

Ed

I've seen their units on the highway ;; not that one.  DMM's were "new" to the work force when I left Mack. places like O&G / Hi HO  were just starting to take delivery. of all the Mack iron I set up/ delivered ;; never drove the front discharge Mack mixer .

5 hours ago, blackdog2 said:

scan0087.thumb.webp.2878ff6de612c8d852e7e484c77ae650.webp

seems I always had a "fascination " for HD wreckers. basically it's man and machine against "the world" . million dollar wrecker is worthless if operator didn't have skill to operate it correctly. while at Mack I was fortunate to work the wrecker ('57 Diamond T with homemade wrecker =power up and watch out on down free fall ). Smitty (Charles  Smith ) was a piece of work! in a positive way ; EXCEPT when he was pis--ed off. heard him swearing watch out tools went every where. on one bad day, I was on a creeper = swearing started :: I had NO WHERE TO RUN. watched as wrenches scaled the garage floor. LOL the good days can NEVER be relived . so sad. nice wrecker

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, mechohaulic said:

I've seen their units on the highway ;; not that one.  DMM's were "new" to the work force when I left Mack. places like O&G / Hi HO  were just starting to take delivery. of all the Mack iron I set up/ delivered ;; never drove the front discharge Mack mixer .

Over 40-unit's ......stop in and say you know me get the .10 tour  ?

• Thanks 1

Ed