What I did Already Today

Yup, once he gets that "chick magnet" to rolling, there will be no looking back. (Note to Vinny; get a large "one").

Rob

Yea I've had the "Girl Disease" for awhile now, Ive had about 7 or 8 girl friends in the past. Going on 3 years for me and my lady right now... To be honest, I hope it continues too... I know not many of you fellers can say that "Cough Rob and "Mamma"... Just kidding!! :loldude::D

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

And this is cause for concern to your ole Uncle Rob.

You need to get him straight there. Might have to sell that you to get him to see past the end of a Bulldog for a bit. Just need to get him laid. them dogs will be the last thing on his mind

You need to get him straight there. Might have to sell that you to get him to see past the end of a Bulldog for a bit. Just need to get him laid. them dogs will be the last thing on his mind

I don't need no more rollover prone trucks on the property. Once his pecker starts stiffening up, the bulldog will take a back seat to other interests.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

All the posting he does about his lopsided oops I did it again I mean u model , he better get it done before his pecker starts gettin nosey otherwise we might get stuck finishing it for him lok

We best be careful or we'll send him into "pout" mode again.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

No we wouldn't want to do that. We live ya vinny

Kind of a sensitive type a guy eh?

Rob

Im not posting anymore on this topic except for this one because already its gotten way off topic. :thumbsdown:

You've been a good sport Vinny but I feel bad for you since we are in the "digital" age where your chances of finding a not so well hidden Hustler is not likely. But when you do find one I bet you start posting like crazy :loldude:

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

You've been a good sport Vinny but I feel bad for you since we are in the "digital" age where you chances of finding a not so well hidden Hustler is not likely. But when you do find one I bet you start posting like crazy :loldude:

Or doing the 45 degree angular point.

Rob