What I did Already Today

I went to my buddy Doug Fetterlys house. Hes getting all ready to head to Springfield. Look for this B model and camper, its his. He also is getting a trailer redy for Mike Roderick to take down there with his Brockway. He had me olishing the door on the trailer. Heres the B model you can look for. If you wanna go and talk you better bring a 12 pack. LOL

• Like 1

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

doug's camper has been known to be a good place to hide out at. not that i've never done that before lol. That picture was taken down at our grandparents in CNY last summer.

I bet its a great hideout. Ive never been in it though. He gave the motor that moves the wall out to my Papa to fix. We couldnt find the parts though. So I guess Doug rigged something up with a long rod and a gear, I dont know. Thanks for telling me where the picture was taken.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

You guys are funny as hell. Vinny , how much yoohoo does it take to get you plastered? Lmao . How's my grammar olive? Lol

I bet you fill up that boy's tank with 3 Yoohoos and it would be a sight to behold. I just can't bring myself to drink brown liquid unless it has a head foam on it.

I can't correct your grammer Mike, once you are past the age of 18, there is very little to be done in that department..........

We only correct the Vinnster because we love him so, and he does not have some horsey 4H gal to straighten him out yet like brother Ben-Ben does.

We might have to change vinnys single status lol. Oh yeah that's right he still thinks girls are little rats as I recall him saying. Ah that will change in a year or two. Let's hope he gets that lopsided affair oops I meant u model finished before then otherwise it'll never get done lol.

We might have to change vinnys single status lol. Oh yeah that's right he still thinks girls are little rats as I recall him saying. Ah that will change in a year or two. Let's hope he gets that lopsided affair oops I meant u model finished before then otherwise it'll never get done lol.

Yup, once he gets that "chick magnet" to rolling, there will be no looking back. (Note to Vinny; get a large "one").

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.