Torque specs for Damper and Flywheel for Mack ENDT 675 (E6)

Hey guys, first time here, hoping to get to know a couple of you guys and learn! I got a 1988 mack truck which i am trying to get back on its feet and so far all is going well. Ive changed piston rings, had to change the crank shaft, changed pilot bearin..and a whole bunch of other stuff. This baby better hum!

but i was hoping to get some help from you all. On the tag on the engine it says ENDT 675....which i cant find any information for. But when lookin for parts, it seems the e6 is very similar. My engine is a 235 hp. i was hoping to find the manual for this truck , especially for the torque specs, but no luck. Can anyone possibly share with me the torque specs for the head of this engine, the damper and the flywheel? Any help would be most appreciated. I am in the country of Belize and trust me, it is veyr hard to find parts, mechanics or even another engine to put in this truck. Thanks so much in advance