John Deere 350B Dozer for sale

Deere Mack

Hello everyone, I've got a 350BE with a winch and 6 way blade for sale if anyone is interested. It runs and operates great. Just replaced several worn hyd. hoses. The only thing I know that it needs, other than a new home, would be the track adjusters. I'll post some pics soon. Very straight metal and hour meter reads 1070, could use some paint if you like em shiny. Let me know if your interested.

Price? Year? percentage of track left? randyp

Hello Randy, I'm asking $6500 the way it sits. I'm on the look for track adjusters now and that cost will be added if I find them before someone purchases it. I'm not sure about the year, it has the direction reverser (allows you to go grom Foward to reverse without clutching) so I'm thinking it's probably later 70's. The tracks are in great shape, I'll guess they are at least 80%.

Hello Randy, I'm asking $6500 the way it sits. I'm on the look for track adjusters now and that cost will be added if I find them before someone purchases it. I'm not sure about the year, it has the direction reverser (allows you to go grom Foward to reverse without clutching) so I'm thinking it's probably later 70's. The tracks are in great shape, I'll guess they are at least 80%.

That is about right on the year. We had a 1981 450C and really liked it a lot as was very versatile due to size/weight.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Good little loging dozer with the blade fence like that. Surprised it doesn't have any risers on it however.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Randy will have that straight bent over in the first 15 minutes.

I'm afraid of how he and the gorilla would make use of it.

Rob

• 2 weeks later...