•  

• Welcome to BigMackTrucks.com

Welcome to BigMackTrucks.com, the best resource on the Internet for Antique, Classic and Modern Mack Trucks!  

Please login or register to take advantage of everything BMT has to offer.  Memberships are Free and offer many benefits:

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
    • Showcase your trucks in our Garage
    • Photo Gallery, Member Blogs and much more...
    • Add events to our community calendar
    • Create your own profile and make new friends
    • Customize your experience!
    • Mack Dealer and Corporate personnel can contact the ADMIN after registration for access to the Dealer Forums.

If you are having trouble logging in or haven't received your validation email, you can post as a guest in the Guest Forum.

login  register
    Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Old Mack Trucks For Sale

• Please log in to reply
    7 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   joes mack

joes mack

BMT Forum Guru

• Pedigreed Bulldog
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • 574 posts
    • Make:mack
    • Model:dm 600
    • Year:1969

Posted 06 January 2010 - 11:02 PM

i went to this old guys house looking for parts but i got a suprise i go by this place allmost every day and had no clue what he had out back of his property he has 2 f models 3 h models and 3 b models hes getting pretty old and he said he was going to sell all of these trucks or scrap them if he couldnt sell them i told him that i would get on here and tell youall about them if anyone would be interested i will talk to him and try to get some prices for them they are all tandems but i dont know how big they are im guessing 38/44s thanks for reading joe

#2 OFFLINE   ThaddeusW

ThaddeusW

MadMacks

• Pedigreed Bulldog
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • 1,779 posts
    • Make:Mack
    • Model:B61
    • Year:1961

Posted 06 January 2010 - 11:08 PM

i went to this old guys house looking for parts but i got a suprise i go by this place allmost every day and had no clue what he had out back of his property he has 2 f models 3 h models and 3 b models hes getting pretty old and he said he was going to sell all of these trucks or scrap them if he couldnt sell them i told him that i would get on here and tell youall about them if anyone would be interested i will talk to him and try to get some prices for them they are all tandems but i dont know how big they are im guessing 38/44s thanks for reading joe

Best thing to do is go back with a camera and snap a picture or two of each truck and write down its specs. Then post them here along with the fellas phone number and name.
    -Thad
    What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

#3 OFFLINE   Packer82935

Packer82935

BMT Forum Guru

• Pedigreed Bulldog
    • 554 posts
    • Model:B421, B61,EG,EF, B75, Mod 45, B733
    • Year:1958, 1959,1948, 1942,1963, 1947,1963

Posted 07 January 2010 - 12:08 AM

Hey, Tony!!!!

Better jump on the "H"'s

Packer
    Keep a clutchin'

#4 OFFLINE   Jocko

Jocko

BMT Veteran VIP

• Bulldog
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • 492 posts
    • Make:Autocar
    • Year:1971

Posted 07 January 2010 - 06:04 PM

where is he located

#5 OFFLINE   joes mack

joes mack

BMT Forum Guru

• Pedigreed Bulldog
    • 574 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 04:34 PM

hello all im sorry to have to post this but the old macks wont be sold the guys sons decided they wanted to keep them i went to get some pictures to post and they were being pricks and buttholes about the trucks. so i didnt get any pics. the old man was argueing with them and told them they wouldnt ever do anything with them anyway so they needed to be sold but they didnt want to let them go. but i will try to check on them from time to time to see if they change their mind sorry for posting about them and getting anyones hopes up.. joe

#6 OFFLINE   ThaddeusW

ThaddeusW

MadMacks

• Pedigreed Bulldog
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • 1,779 posts
    • Model:B61
    • Year:1961

Posted 08 January 2010 - 04:54 PM

hello all im sorry to have to post this but the old macks wont be sold the guys sons decided they wanted to keep them i went to get some pictures to post and they were being pricks and buttholes about the trucks. so i didnt get any pics. the old man was argueing with them and told them they wouldnt ever do anything with them anyway so they needed to be sold but they didnt want to let them go. but i will try to check on them from time to time to see if they change their mind sorry for posting about them and getting anyones hopes up.. joe

You did more than most would!

Keeping a watch on the situation is the best thing for now. I just hope they don't get scrapped or exported.
    -Thad
    What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

#7 OFFLINE   joes mack

joes mack

BMT Forum Guru

• Pedigreed Bulldog
    • 574 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 07:09 PM

i hope if there going to keep them they will try yo fix them and not just let them sit and rot or scrap them i love those old macks and like to look at them. but some people just dont think like we do and are only out for their own selfish ways like scraping them for $100 when they could sell them for $500 or more. and let someone enjoy them for a hobby of to put them back to work. joe

#8 OFFLINE   16390

• Big Dog
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • 130 posts
    • Model:H-63T, H-61T
    • Year:1957, 1953

Posted 14 January 2010 - 02:55 PM

Dammitt, I could've used those H models.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users